Governors expect students to wear the College uniform.
Please ensure that all items are clearly labelled with your name.
Pupils are expected to wear:
- Navy blue College sweatshirt – hoodies are not allowed
- White shirt or blouse with collar
- White or navy blue polo shirt (with College logo)
- All black, plain school trousers with a bootleg cut: without logos, exposed zips, jean style pockets, rivets or such adornments. Skin tight, low cut trousers are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- All black, plain or pleated ‘A line’ skirts, just above the knee. Tight and short skirts are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- All black school shoes without coloured trim or sports logo; sensible low heeled shoes that cover the whole foot and do not slip off the heel. Open-toe, backless shoes are not appropriate
- Visible socks must be white, black or navy blue
We do not allow students to wear:
- Earrings – with the exception of one pair of stud earrings
- Any body piercing studs (eg nose, tongue, lip, eyebrow etc)
- Jewellery (rings/necklaces)
- Make-up or nail varnish
College PE top (long and /or short sleeved, unisex or fitted for girls), white T-shirt, dark shorts or tracksuit bottoms. During the year pupils may need to have football boots/shinpads
College specific PE tops are only available through School Trends
All pupils require an apron for Food Technology lessons.