Castle Donington College is an approved centre to run General Qualifications for Awarding Bodies that fall under the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ). Examinations at Castle Donington College are administered by Debbie Shatford, the Examination Officer. This Examinations section of the website gives vital information on rules and regulations, exam timetables and any other relevant information or updates in relation to examinations. If you have any exam related queries, please feel free to email Mrs Debbie Shatford on firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting your child during exam time
As we start to move towards exam season, Young Minds have launched advice for parents about supporting their children.
- Encourage your child to take revision breaks and find a balance between studying and doing things they find enjoyable and relaxing.
- Make sure they are eating and drinking at regular intervals.
- Reassure them – reinforce that you are and will be proud of them no matter what happens.
- Remain positive and hopeful!
- Let them know their feelings are valid and normal, but also offer support and solutions where possible.
- Anxiety is often worst at night and this means it is useful to encourage good bedtime routine
You can find out more here.